Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, my names ace, im from sussex and im a newbie here. i am now a 1st time and proud alfa owner. after being in the motor trade as a valeter since i left colege, ive heard quite a lot of bad press from alfa romeo, and to be totally honest, never even contemplated owning 1, not all because things that get said but purely because i thought price wise they were totally out of my league!! how wrong are all them people hey. it is by far the nicest car i have owned by far. unfortunately,n the pratt i rescued her from had chopped the springs and was starting to wreck the car by putting "self tappers" in the sideskirts to make them fit etc. need i say more!!! andyway i brought and fit (with the help from a mechanic friend) new 40 mm eibach springs for her and so much better as the pr$%tt in question had slammed it so far over the wheels that its caused me a few other probs. any way im gonna be sorting these few probs out and look after her from now on. lol soz for the essay. ace..:thumbs:

·
Registered
778 Posts
Nice to hear you're rescuing her. Welcome and Enjoy. :thumbs:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts