Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My nine year old daughter told me her car line up today, Alfa Mito for week days (in red or maybe black) a Ferrari (in red) and a family sized Aston martin (in British racing green) these 2 are for weekends.
She may change the Alfa if they bring out a new model, told her they are going to have a 169 to replace the 166, which we were in at the time,
"why a 169?" I don't know the answer to that, is there a logic to Alfas numbering?
I love her aspirations.
Also saw 2 Mitos while we were out and as I was swinging round after dropping something of for my wife saw a lovely 146, was about to say "oh look another Alfa" until I realised it was my own car :rolleyes: that my wife had parked there. :lol:

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My daughter can spot them before I do now.
When I was at Smakys last Saturday his kids got all excited when a 146 pulled up (mine again), jumping up and down shouting "an Alfa" it was great they must see loads but still got excited.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Bought mine a seicento sporting in black when she passed her test, was great until a stressed out youngster from Dauntsey's who had just completed her maths A level took her out on a bend. Anyone need a set of 14" punto wheels with 2 new / 500 miles perelli P700 tyres?

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bought mine a seicento sporting in black when she passed her test, was great until a stressed out youngster from Dauntsey's who had just completed her maths A level took her out on a bend. Anyone need a set of 14" punto wheels with 2 new / 500 miles perelli P700 tyres?
I will keep an eye out for your car and hopefully will get my wave returned, I am beginning to loose faith in the Alfa wave :rant:

G

·
My son is the same :D - He's even calling every other marque 'rubbish' - (genuinely nothing to do with me honest ;) )

He came with me to Mango's to pick up a new key have it's coding shenanigans done & we wandered the showroom for ages & He loved it

He loves the Spider & keeps hinting about buying one :lol:

Took Him to a recent meet & I guess He was just expecting cars & not 'strange' people - bless Him :lol:

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My daughter loved Auto Italia day at Brooklands, especially the Ferrari's she has expensive taste.

She can even tell the model of Alfa, was telling me today "Mummy thought she saw you earlier but it was a 159, the front is all different"

And tomorrow my 15 years old daughter, who is studying motor mechanics at college, is going to "help" me change the front pads on my 166.

G

·
My daughter loved Auto Italia day at Brooklands, especially the Ferrari's she has expensive taste.

She can even tell the model of Alfa, was telling me today "Mummy thought she saw you earlier but it was a 159, the front is all different"

And tomorrow my 15 years old daughter, who is studying motor mechanics at college, is going to "help" me change the front pads on my 166.
Just brilliant :thumbs: :D

Must show mrs V6Jon this thread ;)

·
Registered
269 Posts
My nine year old daughter told me her car line up today, Alfa Mito for week days (in red or maybe black) a Ferrari (in red) and a family sized Aston martin (in British racing green) these 2 are for weekends.
She may change the Alfa if they bring out a new model, told her they are going to have a 169 to replace the 166, which we were in at the time,
"why a 169?" I don't know the answer to that, is there a logic to Alfas numbering?
I love her aspirations.
Also saw 2 Mitos while we were out and as I was swinging round after dropping something of for my wife saw a lovely 146, was about to say "oh look another Alfa" until I realised it was my own car :rolleyes: that my wife had parked there. :lol:
At 9 there brill, it is the 13 -19 (kevin) phase that involves excessive hair loss (yours), mine is now 23 getting married and once again a pleasure to associate with. I love her to bits, then she moves out:rant:

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Not yet, will have to do it soon but she is such a great looking car its a struggle to let her go.:cry:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts