Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Premium Member
42,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yesterday.......:(
She had a cold last week and it may have triggered a rare complaint called Henoch-Schönlein purpura (HSP)

Poor little thing.... it doesn't look nice...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
42,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She's been in alot of pain... paracetamol...codine...and morphine are the pain relieve she's been having with some other orally taken medicine to help relieve the irritation.

The pain in her ankles is similar to bad arthritis..:(

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Nasty thing that is Bradders! :(: I hope it's not as irritating as when I had that rash post Angiogram Catheterisation? Bless her, I sincerely hope she is soon fully recovered and out of hospital.:):

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
GOOD God......I wasn't expecting a picture like that. Never heard / seen it before !!!!.........

I hope she gets over this quickly, it looks horrible !!!!!!........

Worrying time for you there........

Best Wishes Mate

Poor little Girl

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
That looks awful, poor little dab:(

Can the make it go away / stop it coming back?

Not heard of it before either.

·
Premium Member
42,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bloomin 'eck bradders. That look horrible. I hope it doesn't last too long and she's feeling a bit better.
That looks awful, poor little dab:(

Can the make it go away / stop it coming back?

Not heard of it before either.
It may be 3 -4 weeks before all the visible signs have gone.... and it is something she'll grow out of....but if it was a cold that triggered it off ....and she gets another cold in 6 months say.... it could all start again..

Thanks for your good wishes... :thumbs:

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,322 Posts
Looks awful Bradders, best wishes to her for a quick recovery.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
I hope she recovers quickly, and it's been caught soon enough. It can cause pretty serious kidney problems if not dealt with in time.

I suffered the same illness when I was just 4. Luckily it was caught quickly. I had at least a week in hospital and what seemed like forever off school.:D

Not nice at all, best wishes for you all.:)

1 - 20 of 146 Posts