Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I may as well post some pics of my alfie...

Recently fitted Koni FSD shocks and Eibach pro springs.. Does not look as low as i hoped... but handling is much improved ! :thumbs:

As i am only 19 i can only dream of having a 147 gta.. so I had to settle for just the wheels :)

If you have any other ideas on what I can do to her please let me know.

thanks

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
777 Posts
Nice pics - Looks really good dropped onto those wheels. :cool:

All you need to do now is change the repeaters to clear! Cheap mod but will make all the difference. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Thought I may as well post some pics of my alfie...

Recently fitted Koni FSD shocks and Eibach pro springs.. Does not look as low as i hoped... but handling is much improved ! :thumbs:

As i am only 19 i can only dream of having a 147 gta.. so I had to settle for just the wheels :)

If you have any other ideas on what I can do to her please let me know.

thanks

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Very nice mate! ive just fitted a Koni Sport kit and i was a bit dissapointed too that the drop was a bit lower but handling is transformed so stuill chuffed and the car now looks more balanced:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
like the red leather.
how come your middle rear seatbelt is and over the shoulder affair and not a lap belt?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Very, very nice!

I agree with the clear repeater suggestion. It would 'clean' it up even more, very nicely and inexpensively.

·
Registered
589 Posts
A Gta style rear spoiler really helps give the impression of a lower car. I fitted one to mine and it finishes the rear of the car off nicely.

[

1 - 20 of 26 Posts