Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why does it hate me so much?

I've done nothing to lavish it with expensive oil changes and driven it with pride yet it seems fit to torture me for my efforts

As you may have read from my previous post i had my rear lights smashed. Now since my rearlight was smashed 2 rear light clusters and 2 new bulbs later it keeps coming up with a rear light fault and now when i turn the steering wheel there is a severe grinding noise coming from the passenger side footwell.

Why when you fix one problem on this car does it create three more!

i think i need a Alfa Group Hug:lol:

V

·
0 Posts
i feel your pain, have you tried giving it a stern talking to, it doesn't always work but failing that you could buy an autotrader circle some nice new alfa's and leave it in the glove box, it will soon get the message ;)

S

·
0 Posts
......failing that you could buy an autotrader circle some nice new alfa's and leave it in the glove box, it will soon get the message ;)
If only it was that easy.... :cry:

This might easily become a record breaking sized group hug. ;)

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
You are forgetting..... there is no talking to an Alfa.

You have to shout abuse with an Italian accent. Seems to work for me.

I find its good for road rage too.... Nothing more stress releasing than going down the road shouting the names of all the pasta dishes and pizza toppings you know whilst waving your clenched fist at the B*W fraternity.

·
Registered
167 Posts
You are forgetting..... there is no talking to an Alfa.

You have to shout abuse with an Italian accent. Seems to work for me.

I find its good for road rage too.... Nothing more stress releasing than going down the road shouting the names of all the pasta dishes and pizza toppings you know whilst waving your clenched fist at the B*W fraternity.
i think i might try that next time. sounds like a fun way to get rid of road rage haha :cheese:

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Right so i took it to a garage on Monday to get 'er fixed. £100 later i have a replaced bulb which blew as soon as i started her up.:lol:

I hate Alfa Romeo and swear once i get tired of this car letting me down i will never ever own another Italian car be it Fiat or Ferrari.:mad:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts