21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
I'd be heart broken & looking for some serious revenge :mad:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Thing is these little scrotes think its fun to kick the s**t out of someones pride and joy and know if they are caught its only a slap on the wrist for them:rant:

·
Registered
62 Posts
I feel for you mate - its sensless and i hope it happens to their pride and joy one day - if they can ever afford one. complete bastards

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Some ******* at the weekend had a real good go at my car whilst it was on the driveway. They wasnt happy with just rippng the arial off, they did the badges, broke the panoramic sunroof, kicked dents in every panel including the bonnet, and scratched the **** out of it. TOTAL GUTTED!!!!!!!!
All in all £2500 in damages......Luckily im fully comp and its in the workshop as we speak.
why do morons do this.
Sorry to hear about that :(

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
Sorry to the piy of my soul to hear of this. I hope the bodyshop do a great job bringing your car back to her former glory.

Jealousy is an evil thing in the wrong hands

·
Registered
14 Posts
Very sorry to hear that!

Sad really and there must be something wrong with whoever did it.

He/she would not gain anything at all by damaging other people's property. My car was broken into before simply to take the stereo but the car was not vandalised like yours..

A much better alarm system may be even a kind of infared detected power light to your drive?

Eddy

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Sorry to hear that.

Get a night vision cctv hooked up to your PC to record pics at 10sec intervals.

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
Disembowel the fecker's, the sad thing is theyr'e most probably about 13 or so.:mad:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hell mate, thats some serious s**t. Hope they get it looking good again. Doesn't sound like you need it, but if you want some more help giving them a good kicking....

My previous car got some massive rocks thrown through the windows a couple of months ago. Police on the night didn't care, even though I stopped and talked to a patrol car on the night and told them exactly where the scrots went. If I ever find out exactly who it was....they will pay, oh yes they will pay.

But its little sh***s like this that need a good "notching down" if ya know what I mean...

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
The engineer from the Insurance company gave the go ahead for the repairs today, she will be restored to her former glory. I had exstensive photo's of my car taken 3 weeks before it was vandalised, so I was able to prove that it was immacualte before the attack.
Trouble is some parts are coming from Italy, so aint gonna be back with me until Mid-January 2008 :-(

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Seriously the only way these people will learn is if you give them a beating so severe that next time they see the car they run home with their manky little rat-scum tails between their legs

21 - 36 of 36 Posts