Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some ******* at the weekend had a real good go at my car whilst it was on the driveway. They wasnt happy with just rippng the arial off, they did the badges, broke the panoramic sunroof, kicked dents in every panel including the bonnet, and scratched the **** out of it. TOTAL GUTTED!!!!!!!!
All in all £2500 in damages......Luckily im fully comp and its in the workshop as we speak.
why do morons do this.

D

·
0 Posts
Jesus christ that is very very bad form there is too much of this happening everywhere what is it with people:(:(

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Excuse me for asking but do you live in an area where that sort of thing happens often? Ive always thought wiring up to the mains might be a good deterent!

dan

·
Registered
Porsche Cayenne Diseasel (2011)
26,152 Posts
That really sucks big time!

·
Registered
32,442 Posts
bad news mate :(

what a hefty bill :(

·
Registered
174 Posts
hearing things like this sadden me, its as low as can be....

as Samuel L Jackson once said.... "you don't f*** with another mans automobile!"

shame some idiots just dont uderstand that

·
Vendor
46,138 Posts
:( :( Gutted for you mate. I know how bad I felt on the three occasions mine had a single panel keyed, this must be so much worse. At least you're covered though, not too much of an excess I hope?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Only £150 excess :thumbs: Im hopin they come back for 2nds im waiting for them, if they jump over my gate again there is a 225lbs, 6'3" pit bull waiting for them called ME :mad:

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
Really sorry to hear this mate. Your car looks lovely... :(

I hope they die a slow and painful death.

The feckers!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Some people a just jealous twats, ive had mine keyed several times but nothing compared with your car. Have you thought about rigging up a cheap survellience camera as a deterent.:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts