Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

I'm new arund here so I decided to start by show you my :inlove: 147.
It's my second Alfa by now, previous car was 145 1.7 16V boxer engine - wonderfull in every way :cool:
Now, regarding my car - it's almost stock :D , meaning that the modfications are:
- GTA look roof spoiler
- ECU remap
I don't know how much power I have now, but it's a little beast :), going from 0 to 100Km/h in 8.08 seconds (I am pretty sure I can go below 8 seconds, maybe 7.9 with summer tires (all-seasons tires now..) and more focus...). The repam it's e very moderate and normal one, I can still push the car some more if I want to (but I will not do it). Compared to a 147 JTD 16V 140HP stock + Novitec Kit (180HP) + BMC CDA + no Kat - I'm only 2 cars behind, witch is prety good I think :)
Hope you enjoy the pictures ( I can not attach pictures! :( ) and some extra:

Movie
:D

·
Registered
611 Posts
Hi,

Car sounds sweet, but I cannot view the pics without joining that other forum :(

What country are you based in?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah...I forgot about username/password. Sory, my bad :(
I'm from Romania.
I've tried to upload the pictures here, but in the end - no attachments :( ("upload of file failed" - .jpg file, 800x600, 80KB... )

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
And we want to see them. :D Welcome, mate.

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
What file format are you using?

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
It worked. :D

That's a very very rare colour... ;)

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
Pretty quick motor :) Some nice pics as well. Thanks :cool:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thx guys :)
Indeed, the colour is somehow special :cool:
It will be nice some 17" Supersport rims, lowering 30mm, exhaust change (like Novitec rear silencer with 2 76mm outlets) and maybe BMC CDA..but I don't know...will see in the future. For now it's quite ok...

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Thx guys :)
Indeed, the colour is somehow special :cool:
It will be nice some 17" Supersport rims, lowering 30mm, exhaust change (like Novitec rear silencer with 2 76mm outlets) and maybe BMC CDA..but I don't know...will see in the future. For now it's quite ok...

next time when we see each other you can hear the sound of mine QVD (jtd)....as I have changed a lot of thing since we met last year in Buchurest...

tomorrow I hope I will be able to fit the BMC-CDA....so there will be more changes to the sound track...as of now it sounds awsome with both catalityc converters removed and free-flow sport exhaust fitted.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts