Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
2nd attempt.............Damn, I really do not know how to do this.....It is a write up by Classic cars for sale about Alfa 916's worth looking at. I'll have one more go. It was sent to me in a forwarded email.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very sorry, the email was forwarded to me in a format that I cannot break down from the email. It is an article on the 29th dec bigging up the 916's as a purchase.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi - Any chance you can forward the email to people who are in interested. I'd like to read it ...
My email is andrew at (@) hines57 dot co dot uk
Thanks - Andy

·
Registered
31 Posts
HI,

In the original email you forwarded there was a link at the top saying 'To view this email complete with images'.
Click on that and the article opens up as a web page.
Then go to the address bar and copy that address and paste it into the forum.. ;)

Another way would be to save / print the email as a .PDF and then attach that

Hope that helps ...

Cheers - Andy

Attachments

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Interesting article. Amusing that they think the Twinspark is more fun to drive than the V6, that will go down like a Reggae band at a Klu Klax Klan meeting with the V6 owners on here who are always saying the V6 is the only 916 to own.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Interesting article. Amusing that they think the Twinspark is more fun to drive than the V6, that will go down like a Reggae band at a Klu Klax Klan meeting with the V6 owners on here who are always saying the V6 is the only 916 to own.
;) don't know what you mean!!! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts