Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my blower is npt working ?? and my driver door is stuck and can only be opened from inside

would these cost much to fix ???

Regards

Ste

·
Registered
78 Posts
gutted about that i got some good advice from them and thought he was rather good with price , i will be going to a gargae in the wrexham area that was recommended to me , as he deals with alfas , lancia and fiats just a small operation

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alftune- gus the guy i spoke to on phone seems really helpful
i dont think hes cheap mind but he knows his stuff and reckons my falut is an electric one
and not to have anyone touch it,

plus hes accepting paypal as am skint due to last mercanic, am just looking forward to thursday know get it back working and then hopefully in two weeks time get the other stuff done as they are fully book up

now for a com[any thats fully booked up for two weeks to take time help me with my poor old 156 is super and if all goes well i know were car will be going forever even on them poor student wages :p

·
Registered
9,912 Posts
alftune- gus the guy i spoke to on phone seems really helpful
i dont think hes cheap mind but he knows his stuff and reckons my falut is an electric one
and not to have anyone touch it,

plus hes accepting paypal as am skint due to last mercanic, am just looking forward to thursday know get it back working and then hopefully in two weeks time get the other stuff done as they are fully book up

now for a com[any thats fully booked up for two weeks to take time help me with my poor old 156 is super and if all goes well i know were car will be going forever even on them poor student wages :p
gus will look after all his customers very well ,always has time for them even though he is very busy, TOP bloke and very respected in alfa community and nowt he doesnt know about alfas ya can write on a pin head:thumbs:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts