·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
expliquela pues...

·
Premium Member
38,311 Posts
Ok guys, in the third photo you can see Andrea. Well, sort of. You see, the shadow on the left is me, taking the picture. The shadow on the rifgt is none other than Andrea, my lovely girlfriend.

Be patient... No, wait, be VERY patient, maybe someday you'll get to see her picture. :D

Lovely cheese,

Ant

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I see...

You don't like non-alfa cars... after many begs I let you know my little Subaru car, and none wants to see it... ok ok :( :( :(

Andrea

@ Ant: Gracias cielo por contarles la historia!!! un beso!

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Seams I'm doing the night shift today at AO wink

Soooo.... there's Andrea! The Andrea's shadow or silhouette at least :rolleyes: :D :D wink

Ant... What a BIG Alfa you have. Poor Andrea wink

·
Registered
6,327 Posts
Andrea,
Glad to see you posted your car photos. You've got every right to be as proud of your car as any of the Alfa owners here. If you love it and it treats you right (doesn't break down and leave you stranded, doesn't develop mysterious ailments, etc.) then go ahead and brag.
--Toronto
(only a very part-time Alfa driver)

·
Premium Member
38,311 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Toronto Spider:
<strong>Andrea,
Glad to see you posted your car photos. You've got every right to be as proud of your car as any of the Alfa owners here. If you love it and it treats you right (doesn't break down and leave you stranded, doesn't develop mysterious ailments, etc.) then go ahead and brag.
--Toronto
(only a very part-time Alfa driver)</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I had to take mine back to the dealer the NEXT day I picked it up, brand new!! My Alfa showed its "character" from the get go... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And that was only the beginning!!! eek!

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Andrea,

I think your little J12 would look even nicer with a pair of alloys.. Come on Ant, what are you waiting for? she's still a student.. give her a nice present :D

·
Registered
898 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wimster:
<strong>... I think your little J12 would look even nicer with a pair of alloys...</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Andrea, Ant,

Don't trust Wim, 2 pairs of alloys would look even better...
wink :D

Zee

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Blue Zee:
<strong> Andrea, Ant,

Zee</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">purist wink :D

·
Registered
7,920 Posts
Wow, you have the SE, with 2-tone paint :cool:

I like this Justy, as I said my inside sales guy had one as well. We put a reel of cable in it one day, because it didn't fit in my Seat Station car eek!

:cool:

·
Registered
898 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wimster:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Blue Zee:
<strong> Andrea, Ant,

Zee</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">purist wink :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wim,

Sorry, no.

The purists need 5 alloys!

Zee

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<strong>Come on Ant, what are you waiting for? she's still a student.. give her a nice present :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah Ant? A friend of mine just gave to his gf a new... horn to her Stilo :rolleyes: :D :D

Now he's the horn guy :D :D :D

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
I think he was horn-y :rolleyes:

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<strong>I think he was horn-y :rolleyes: </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Che Boludo:
<strong>Andrea,

Does Ant let you drive his Alfa?

:D or

-Nick :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">no... :( (chide him wink )

But I don't have a license yet...

·
Premium Member
38,311 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by artlover:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Che Boludo:
<strong>Andrea,

Does Ant let you drive his Alfa?

:D or

-Nick :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">no... :( (chide him wink )

But I don't have a license yet...</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">chide him?!?!?!? :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
chide= regañar

1 - 20 of 79 Posts