Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes its happened some nasty, bloody, evil, barsteward has dinged my lovely girl....on the nearside back wheel arch...i am sooooo ANGRY...:mad:

i usually park her miles away from other cars in a car prak but it was hammering down the other day and i parked near the store with no car on my nearside, came out, got in car, drove off, got to mates and noticed a white mark nd there it was.....grrrrrrrrrrrrr what is wrong with people....cant they get out of their poxy little fords without banging into my gorgeous alfa...FFS its not hard is it????bat

i wish i could have caught the scrote.....and breathe:rant:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
so angry i left babe out of the title:mad:

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
I get one a week, i'm hoping one day i'll wake up and they will all be gone :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
In fact, has anyone noticed how Alfas get ding'ed so much, nearly every 147 & 156 i have seen has them,

..must be the lines or the fact there is no rubbing strips - or is it the fact that people do it on purpose?:eek:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i think its peeps doin it on purpose

im soooo fed up.....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
44,666 Posts
That really ticks me off :mad::rant:

Some people have no respect for anyone or anything :rant:

I'm walking a lot further these days because, like you, I'm parking as far away from other cars as I can get. I have even bought an umbrella to keep in the car so that I'm not tempted to park in with the crowds when it's raining.

Sorry to hear your Babe has been dinged :(

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ADF to say im upset is an understatement...what is wrong with these people.....and i think i will keep a brolly in her from now on and carry on walkin ....best way methinx:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
I've seen my car dinged 3 times, twice i was in the car when it happened.

The latest time was at McD's and some woman walloped her door into mine. I started shouting abuse but i left it after her husband asked her what happened and then flipped his lid at her even more than me!

·
Registered
15,686 Posts

The latest time was at McD's and some woman walloped her door into mine. I started shouting abuse but i left it after her husband asked her what happened and then flipped his lid at her even more than me!
Nice to see someone at least cared a little!! :lol:

Sorry to hear of this, Tess :(

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

serves her right i have no sympathy...i would never do it to someone elses car....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
only last Sun I parked Alfi in a section of the carpark at Asda which had no one in it, by the time I have gone to the ticket machine a scutty old white van has parked right next to the car with not even enough room for him to open the door without a struggle, I suspect if he had not seen the 18 stone 6ft 3 ugly bloke heading back to put his ticket in the window of his shiny MiTo ( i had only just washed it too!!!) I too would be the proud owner of a ding!!!! I proceed to ask "why mate just why when there are so many spaces!!!" the response was none!!! I then moved Alfi to another spot miles from other numpties

·
Registered
10,569 Posts
Ah Tess you poor thing, the umbrella suggestion is well worth it, or just get a bit soaked, try using 2 spaces as well as parking 'far away':)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanx guys..i knew i could depend on you all to make a girl feel a tad better....hugz

my godson is gonna have a look at it later and hopefully push it out as its just above the edge of the whell arch....if not looks like chipsaway again...this babe is costing me a fortune...but shes worth itlove

M

·
0 Posts
Sorry to hear this Tess. Do some research to get a 'really' good PDR firm to push the dent out, it'll cost about £50 depending on the time it takes. I've often had dents put in my cars by inconsiderate fools, but thankfully I can get them removed for a few quid by being in the motor trade. This last week we've had quite high winds in Devon, so I've particularly careful not to park near trees with branches that may fall off. The other day I parked further away from work than usual because it was bin day on the road that I park in and I was worried about a bin being blown into the car.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts