Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some kind of beeping beep last night thort it would be ever so nice to sratch graffiti in to my nice silver bonnet and on my passger side window
what i nice thing to find after a having a meal whit mates

well i am some what P155 !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

have a look :(

http://uk.geocities.com/remaped/____.jpg

http://uk.geocities.com/remaped/___.jpg

(links may not work try copying them and paste in to your address bar)

·
Registered
395 Posts
Ouch man, that seriously doesn't look good.
I hate it when people do that to the car of somebody else. I really don't see where the pleasure lies in scratching up somebody's car. frown

·
Registered
386 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by AAV:
<strong>Some kind of beeping beep last night thort it would be ever so nice to sratch graffiti in to my nice silver bonnet and on my passger side window
what i nice thing to find after a having a meal whit mates

well i am some what P155 !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

have a look :(

http://uk.geocities.com/remaped/____.jpg

http://uk.geocities.com/remaped/___.jpg

(links may not work try copying them and paste in to your address bar)</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh man, that's awful. How can people do these kind of things?! Really winds me up!

Hope you get it sorted ok.

Jono

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
It's fecking unbelievable... :(

It's a pity you had to find your bela like that AAV :rolleyes: Anyone saw who did? Maybe recorded on cameras?

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FFS!!! What is wrong with people? :mad:

We (in the UK only?) seem to have an increasingly moronic population who stoop to acts such as this.

Cue lots of posts about removing genetalia, hanging by the neck and other body parts etc.....

Will this be an insurance job or wallet bashing?

wrinx

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i am still p155 off

wrinx i have my bouns protected but insurance company is shut on sundays so i will find out monday if my wallet don't work for a while

nope THROTTLEMAN there was no CCTV and my car was parked in front of a packed pub !!! no one saw any thing !!!

this really has got me worked up can we not own anything nice any more !!!

nice off you to all reply

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
hey AAV just saw the pics.... really sorry for that :(

looks like the bugg3r took a considerable amount of time to do that, this isnt just one scratch/ding, its a real act of vandalism :(
shame about the window too...

hope it'll look good soon!!

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
I can imagine how you must feel. If I would see someone do this, he wouldn't be able to talk and walk for a long time.

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by AAV:
<strong>nope THROTTLEMAN there was no CCTV and my car was parked in front of a packed pub !!! no one saw any thing !!!

this really has got me worked up can we not own anything nice any more !!!

nice off you to all reply</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...And no one saw it... :rolleyes:

oh man, I would be really p1ssed with something like that. Accidents happen, being our fault or not, we can, at least try to avoid them. But this... this is pure wickedness!! :mad:

Makes us think exactly that: can't we own something nice anymore?

·
Registered
7,920 Posts
on the window is bad, but can repaired/replaced easely, but on the bonnet eek! :mad:

As Hugo says, everybody can cause an accident, but this :mad: :mad:

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
it is wickedness !!! just had another look dam its bad whitout the sun light on my bella :(

btw can anyone tell me what i am doing wrong on posting the links or could someone post pics for me ?

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Beeping **** ed so much

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
They should get their sodding hands chopped off.
Gits.
:mad:
AAV - copy your link, press the Image button in the Instant UBB code panel down below and paste it in the window which appears.

It should display in your post then!

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
they wont work AAV cause geocities / yahoo wont let you link to them from other sites. so we have to do as you say, and cut the links and paste them in sperate browsers. sorry

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Banflu:
<strong>they wont work AAV cause geocities / yahoo wont let you link to them from other sites. so we have to do as you say, and cut the links and paste them in sperate browsers. sorry</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">k banflu ty who can i use for photos who u recomend

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
A real nasty piece of work.
:( :mad:
Unfortunately some people are creators, no matter what their circumstances, and others are destroyers.
Unfortunately you came across the latter. frown

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
AAV, once again my commiserations. That is every Alfa owners nightmare.Obviously coming from the same area, where was it that you parked when your Bella was mugged, might be a heads up for anyone else living in or visiting the area.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
roy it was done in MUSWELL HILL out of all the places i have been to in london !!!!!! dam i am still fecked off !!!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts