Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I park in a small private multi-storey car park every day. When I come back to the car there is usually a Mini Cooper which parks across from me and every time without fail when I fire up the V6 the Mini's alarm goes off:lol:

I almost expect to see a puddle of coolant below the Mini when I drive out :cheese:

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
:cheese: :cheese:

Awwww, bless

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
excellent work!:D

My car generally scares the local people of Ballycarry with my unashamed love to play mid 90's dance tracks at full tilt:lol:

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Now I would love to see that! Good work Jon :cheese:

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
excellent work!:D

My car generally scares the local people of Ballycarry with my unashamed love to play mid 90's dance tracks at full tilt:lol:
No no
no no no no
no no no no
no no
there's no limit
(techno techno techno techno)

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I park in a small private multi-storey car park every day. When I come back to the car there is usually a Mini Cooper which parks across from me and every time without fail when I fire up the V6 the Mini's alarm goes off:lol:
:
Video it and stick it on You Tube. It would be much appreciated. :lol:

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,489 Posts
the minis fight back...well mine does anyway.
when my mini was on the road a few years ago, i used to drive through town and onto the multi storey car park and whenever i gave it some revs there would be a line of cars parked up all with their alarms going off. :lol: usually mk4 golfs with their oversensitive alarms. the stainless system on it was so loud it sometimes wasnt funny.

i havent tried the alfa yet but the ragazzon system is a bit noisy ;)

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Not set any off with my new exhaust yet ! :D

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz 190E
18,213 Posts
ah, happy V6 memories :) My GTV6 used to do this to a parked soft top Suzuki Vitara, every time i passed it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts