Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Yes, very nice - I :inlove: those wheels too!

The towbar is neat too...what do you tow?

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Why has your house door been boarded up? :confused:

A

·
0 Posts
Actually thinking about it I thinks its his next door neighbours side entrance/garage.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah its my neighbors garage doors LoL..funny you picked that out, towbar was on it when i bought it, i got the van for most things so dont suppose i'll ever use it.
Seeing as you to are quite sharp, there is a bit of photoshop work done see if you can spot the difference??? clue = (interior)

A

·
0 Posts
Yep the yellow dot on the passenger door (instead of red). Took me a while mind;) ....takes me back to the day of Where's Wally:lol:

·
Banned
1,680 Posts
Seeing as you to are quite sharp, there is a bit of photoshop work done see if you can spot the difference??? clue = (interior)
It's actually black leather but you made it look like the clour of baby puke instead ??? :cheese: :confused:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No it is actually tan"baby puke" leather, the photoshop stuff is where the previous owner had a mobile attached to the dash, there are the black studs covering the holes on pic 2 , i airbrushed them on the other..

·
Registered
611 Posts
Nice car... Love the Tan Leather, much nicer than all the other rubbish colours ;)

Is there some mod done to the dash top air vents? It looks like the forward facing vents have a glass screen on them?

·
Vendor
46,115 Posts
Nice car... Love the Tan Leather, much nicer than all the other rubbish colours ;)

Is there some mod done to the dash top air vents? It looks like the forward facing vents have a glass screen on them?
The new interior'd 156's (from 2002 I think) all had a computer there in the middle and a vent either side, instead of the two larger vents on the old 156, showing mpg, outside temp etc etc...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts