Alfa Romeo Forum banner

my Alfa Mito QV 'GTA' limited edition

15330 Views 129 Replies 38 Participants Last post by  rhenry95
so i though it was about time to post some pics of my new mito QV.
i know its not a real GTA... BUT its my GTA! taken a month to complete, but all done now...
well nearly, have a few gadgets to add on yet.

would like to here your feedback, good or bad i dont care. but obvs its my own taste and imagination put into this project.
;)
before the trip to the bodyshop i chopped the diffuser, removed front grills, fitted exhaust & induction kit....

Attachments

21 - 40 of 130 Posts

· Registered
2,034 Posts
Errm that will rattle all the QV and Sportiva owners then....

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
They do look ridiculous and not all the qv's have 18"!

The giulietta can pull them off but any bigger on that and they look too big. The proportions are all out with mahoosive wheels on these cars.

On the flip side, some cars have too small a wheel for the size of them!

· Registered
26 Posts
Shall we get back to the point of the thread after someone has stopped trying to wind up Mito owners.

Can I ask the OP what ICE he has in his car, I like the look of it, what manufacturer is it? Is it good?

Another point from the OP, I do regret not getting Tornado Blue :-( I just can't keep Etna clean.

· Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Shall we get back to the point of the thread after someone has stopped trying to wind up Mito owners.

Can I ask the OP what ICE he has in his car, I like the look of it, what manufacturer is it? Is it good?

Another point from the OP, I do regret not getting Tornado Blue :-( I just can't keep Etna clean.
Cheers buddy, i have the optional extra radionav and bose system when i ordered the car. I must admit, and knew about it before hand but the satnav sytem is far from the best... But i bought the system as i hate aftermarket touch screens. And i get along well with the blue and me system. As got the radionav for its large size screen- going to plug in a ps2 to play games amd watch films. Also gonna put a dab adaptor on it to. :D

· Registered
26 Posts
Cheers buddy, i have the optional extra radionav and bose system when i ordered the car. I must admit, and knew about it before hand but the satnav sytem is far from the best... But i bought the system as i hate aftermarket touch screens. And i get along well with the blue and me system. As got the radionav for its large size screen- going to plug in a ps2 to play games amd watch films. Also gonna put a dab adaptor on it to. :D
Oh I completely forgot it might have been the option. I want a new stereo as mine is very poor. I don't have BOSE so I may need a speaker upgrade too. I'm surprised that the stereo is as bad as it is as the one I had in my 147 was excellent (no Bose)

· Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,782 Posts
Love that :cool:

I like the exhaust system especially, looks class :thumbs:

Not keen on the wheels though, personal thing but i think the trispokes are the worst design wheels in the known universe

· Registered
205 Posts
There's some trispokes on ebay at the mo.

I know this because a "friend" put them there. This "friend" downsized from 18" wheels on a 2011 Cloverleaf in order to save his teeth, he's an old man now and prefers a softer ride from 17" five blades. He's quiet a lot like me is my friend.

· Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Cool project :cool: love the interior. It has the looks, but what about the power and handling to call it a GTA :) but the wheels I am really not a fan of.
Cheers dude. The power will be coming, just want to 'wear' the engine in. Going to put a straight through exhaust, maybe a sports cat, then chip it and see what happens?
Oh and if i win the lottery i will shove a 1750 G engine in it.

· Registered
205 Posts
I am sure my "friend" would approve. I, er sorry, "he" ran them for a week, 100+ views, 10 watchers but no one bought them. A chancer offerered £300 but I am not that desperate.
So on for a second bout - 60+ views so far this week and several watchers. Why watch a wheel thats buy it now only I wonder, why not just buy the flipping things!

21 - 40 of 130 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.