Alfa Romeo Forum banner

my Alfa Mito QV 'GTA' limited edition

15326 Views 129 Replies 38 Participants Last post by  rhenry95
so i though it was about time to post some pics of my new mito QV.
i know its not a real GTA... BUT its my GTA! taken a month to complete, but all done now...
well nearly, have a few gadgets to add on yet.

would like to here your feedback, good or bad i dont care. but obvs its my own taste and imagination put into this project.
;)
before the trip to the bodyshop i chopped the diffuser, removed front grills, fitted exhaust & induction kit....

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
407 Posts
What type of steering wheel did you fit and i love the colour and mods you have done, is the induction kit noisy under normal conditions i have a bmc panel filter in my qv you can hear the turbo chatter but you dont get to much roar which can be a bit over powering i was thinking about a gsr induction kit

· Registered
407 Posts
Singularity is talking out his ass, 18" wheels look well nice on my qv 17" look to small this is a man's car after all, but tyres are expensive tho and I love your gta look alike nice job, did your head unit come with the mito I want one for my qv can you buy it or is it factory fit only

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.