-Sparco gearknop
-Momo Pedals
-shortened circuit

I hope you like it!:D

Attachments

·
Registered
240 Posts
Nice stuff that you have done to your 166 and thanks for the photos to. The original wheels on my 166 are looking quite bad these day and have had no luck finding new original alfa wheels. What kind of wheels do you have on your car? Are they wheels for low profile tires? I dont like low profile tires, to rough of a ride!

·
Administrator
Alfa 159 1.9 JTDm Sportwagon
5,682 Posts
how did you apply the chrome trim ?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice stuff that you have done to your 166 and thanks for the photos to. The original wheels on my 166 are looking quite bad these day and have had no luck finding new original alfa wheels. What kind of wheels do you have on your car? Are they wheels for low profile tires? I dont like low profile tires, to rough of a ride!

Thank you! the wheels are double from Germany and I'm very satisfied;)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
how did you apply the chrome trim ?

ALFA 166 - Chromzierleisten - Innendecor-Set bei eBay.de: Innenausstattung (endet 13.01.10 21:40:37 MEZ)

ALFA 166 - Chrom-Zierleiste - Chromleiste Heckleiste bei eBay.de: Chromanbauteile (endet 13.01.10 21:36:55 MEZ)

The chrome strips are Model. specifically tailored for Alfa 166 .. here's the link
Incidentally, the pictured car is my Alfa 166 and the seller is a friend of mine ..
My Alfa stood as a model for the chrome strips:D

·
Registered
155, 166 & MiTo
296 Posts
ALFA 166 - Chromzierleisten - Innendecor-Set bei eBay.de: Innenausstattung (endet 13.01.10 21:40:37 MEZ)

ALFA 166 - Chrom-Zierleiste - Chromleiste Heckleiste bei eBay.de: Chromanbauteile (endet 13.01.10 21:36:55 MEZ)

The chrome strips are Model. specifically tailored for Alfa 166 .. here's the link
Incidentally, the pictured car is my Alfa 166 and the seller is a friend of mine ..
My Alfa stood as a model for the chrome strips:D
Nice.

Do the internal chrome kits include trim for both the front and rear doors?

Variator.

·
Administrator
5,682 Posts
Have you fitted the chrome trim along the top of the glove box also? + any where else we can't on the these pictures?

Also could explain the following

PU sockets, Alfalike tag number hocks,shortened circuit?

And any pictues of the engine?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Have you fitted the chrome trim along the top of the glove box also? + any where else we can't on the these pictures?

So the chrome strip is a complete kit but without the bar above the glove box! That's what I bought in addition. The polyurethane bushings are related in an Alfa shop and can only recommend it! When the original bushes are times you can install lined bushings instead of the original PU.
Since I have built in a sport coilover kit anyway, I have the opportunity once the front and rear jacks komletten changed .. I can only say it is gigantic ..! it's super easy handling and it is also somewhat firmer as the standard suspension (the jacks are cheaper to buy too) with original bushings would have to buy complete control arm would be very expensive.
From the engine, I have not made any pictures .. but I will when the weather is fine .. still do (we've still snow at the moment ;-)
What do you want to know about the suspension?
It is a coil-over suspension from FK .. and I've bought cheap on Ebay from a show car!
What do you want to know about the flag in front?
I have removed the flag in the middle and the holes were covered and then painted the flag was then glued side by double-sided tape

What I desperately miss my Alfa: The aluminum knobs inside the doors I have seen on your Alfa.
Which unfortunately is not available any more :-( (Is there the aluminum knobs with you to buy yet? If so, I would have absolutely! If you could help me with this?
maybe on Ebay (if available) that you could send me the link ..?
If I were you very very grateful!

Click me:
http://ricambi.alfisti.net/index.php?cat=c1533_PU-Buchsen.html

If to ask should be, I am willing to answer:)

·
Administrator
5,682 Posts
I bought the chrome pins that are still available for the 156. The internal thread dimension is larger and deeper so I injected a small amount of hot melt glue inside the pins then quickly pushed them on the theaded bar making sure I did not push them down to much. I did one at a time and used hot melt glue so they will still be able to be removed if required.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I bought the chrome pins that are still available for the 156. The internal thread dimension is larger and deeper so I injected a small amount of hot melt glue inside the pins then quickly pushed them on the theaded bar making sure I did not push them down to much. I did one at a time and used hot melt glue so they will still be able to be removed if required.

times in the shop should look ok if the aluminum knobs are still for sale

·
Administrator
5,682 Posts
They look good, perhaps they are now selling them because the face lift car has them as standard?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Here picture of the engine compartment;)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts