Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm going to start my own personal page to hi-light my problems and fix's. !!!!!!!
if its not acceptable, please delete :)

1: brake fluid leak from front passenger side of car.......................Fixed (fixed under warranty. Clutch unit)(very small leak and no loss of pedal feel)

2: drivers side door strap is creaky.............................................fixed (nightmare..had to grind the nut off as it was rounded off)

3: drivers side window switch is loose/broken...............................fixed (easy job... undo 1 little screw and pull out the switch)

4: passenger side door strap is creaky........................................fixed (easy job. but anyone reading should slacken the 2 M6 nuts before doing anything else.just to make sure they will come off.see number 2

5: creaky clutch pedal.............................................................fixed (took off rubber cover and cleaned the shaft..then oiled it)

6: knocking noise from front of car(only when cold)........................................................................................................ suggested look at engine mount or exhaust bracket

7: various creaks and rattles.....................................................fixed...most of them. sticky backed felt and a good ear.

8: aux cable needs fitting ......................................................................................................................................... just need a part number for the cable

9: noisy clutch......................................................................................................................................................... needs constant re-greasing. will put on a new washer soon.

that's it so far...... its an alfa, i'm sure i'll add more !!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts