Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
car

hi jaty its a shame you have to sell it ,i sold my mk 2 ti recently also but now have a good green cloverleaf sud ti with a quick engine in how is your black sud ti green cloverleaf going.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cheers guys, yeah I'm totally gutted as but I'd like to see it on the road rather than sit there for another few year so hopefully the new owner will have more time than me do exactly that.

I'm located in SE London.

Afraid I do not have the steel wheels.

Pat - yes i saw you sold it and got another! I'm going to pull the black 83ti out of storage in the next week or 2 and finish it off.........finally!!

Jaty.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
car

cheers guys, yeah I'm totally gutted as but I'd like to see it on the road rather than sit there for another few year so hopefully the new owner will have more time than me do exactly that.

I'm located in SE London.

Afraid I do not have the steel wheels.

Pat - yes i saw you sold it and got another! I'm going to pull the black 83ti out of storage in the next week or 2 and finish it off.........finally!!

Jaty.
jaty let me know when its on road and we will meet up if you want to.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Tal,

Thanks for your interest, but I'm afraid someone has put a deposit down on it this afternoon.

Thks,

Jaty.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pat, yes someone contacted me through this forum and is already restoring a s2 33 and sounds like it will be in good hands.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts