Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, I thought i'd put some pics up of my 2 latest Alfas. :)
After having the GTV TS Lusso for almost a year, my other half decided she wanted another Mini Cooper so it had to go. :rolleyes:
But so I wouldn't be left Alfaless and seeing as I also sold my old Lancia Delta GTie earlier in the year.....I've now got a 00/W 145 Cloverleaf and a 90/H 33 Cloverleaf. :cool:

Old GTV & the new 145 which will be the new p17sut-

http://philipsuttie.fotopic.net/c1117591.html

33 1.7 16v Boxer Cloverleaf -

http://philipsuttie.fotopic.net/c1273392.html

Sundays Scottish meet pics -

http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l144/P17_SUT/AO Scotland/

·
Regional Representative, For South Africa - AO-SA
5,467 Posts
Its a real pity youhad to let the GTV go.... it was a real stunner.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Let YOUR GTV go so other half could have a MINI :wow:

I don't think if I had a GTV - especially a V6 - that I would let that slide. If the other half wants a mini that's fine. Start saving and when you have enough dosh, buy one. They are 20 to the dozen, but GTV's are a rare breed, and to have one that you are happy with, in spanking condition and know the history of is a lucky position to be in, even if it is 'only' the T.S. (i.e. the T.S. is still great).

Commiserations on the GTV :cry:
Congrats on the 145 QV. My, what a good choice :D

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Cheers folks, yeah we both miss the GTV it was a great to drive and stunning car.....but it was part hers and she had a Cooper before so decide she'd like another (they are good to drive also but just far too common....and not Italian :confused: )! We do hope to get a V6 GTV or GTA one day in the future though! :)

Fraser- its only been in the last year really, after having my old black 146ti for nearly 3 years.......I've been going through cars quite quickly since then. 4 2.0 Alfas (see signiture list), a Fiat 20v, a Lancia and even a VW! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Nice pics, like the 33! Where did the leather come from?

Eye eye classicgal ;)

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cheers, I'm not sure if the leather in the 33 was standard or not though mate! :confused:

·
Registered
19,680 Posts
Cheers folks, yeah we both miss the GTV it was a great to drive and stunning car.....but it was part hers and she had a Cooper before so decide she'd like another (they are good to drive also but just far too common....and not Italian :confused: )! We do hope to get a V6 GTV or GTA one day in the future though! :)

Fraser- its only been in the last year really, after having my old black 146ti for nearly 3 years.......I've been going through cars quite quickly since then. 4 2.0 Alfas (see signiture list), a Fiat 20v, a Lancia and even a VW! :rolleyes:
And who said civil engineers are poorly paid:D

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
....oops double post!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts