Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Not anything special, just two pictures I took on Friday, with lots of clouds in the sky and without knowing a shιt about how the digicam works. :D

They are shot with 1600x1200 and fine quality (it has normal, fine and superfine :confused: ) and i resized them (using bilinear resample at PaintShop Pro) to 40%.

I just got the USB cable today, but I havent discussed the price yet. ( I had another thread about the camera )

My bella and my sis' punto:

My instruments panel
(I took me 10-15 seconds to target and shoot, wtf do you shoot with 210Km/h eek! eek! eek! - you are crazy :D )

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
jomor,

Congrats on the camera! Nice pics! So looks like we can add another photo shooting mad man to the long list of AO-ers with digital cameras wink

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
now you'll be photoboosting... as Ant...

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Mel, I havent bought it yet. I have to like the price first.

And you havent see anything yet :D Wait until i fit those 17" inchers :D Lots of sun here in the summer, and much desire to wash and polish my bella all the time wink :D

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mel Bonkers:
<strong> I even smear butter on bread for them wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Do you eat it for them as well?? :p :D

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
nice pics jomor! but we need details!
- of your car
- of the punto
- of your sis

wink

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Banflu:
<strong>nice pics jomor! but we need details!
- of your car
- of the punto
- of your sis

wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">1) 1.6lt 120Hp, JR air filter, ICE, 17" Sports are next. Wtf am I writing, you know all the details better than my family does :D

2) Punto Sporting, JR air filter, Festus full exhaust, Bilsteins, 15" inchers.

3) She has a brother with: black belt on Tae Kwon Do and a bad temper. :mad: wink

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
Good shots ! congratulation with the new toy ! I just bought the Sony digicam 52 3.2 megapix and am exploring the secrets of it.

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by rarebear:
<strong>Good shots ! congratulation with the new toy ! I just bought the Sony digicam 52 3.2 megapix and am exploring the secrets of it.</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks Rarebear, its my first digi cam and I know nothing about the art of taking pictures, but I learn fast :)

Sony has a good reputation afaik from the reviews I ve been reading the last days.

My Samsung is not anything made for NASA, but its a good start. I love gadgets, but I am low on budgets :D

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
I love my HP too :eek: especially with a tripod (those who attended the 147 meeting will know what i'm talking about wink )
When taking digital pictures, it's all about mastering the skill..

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by jomor:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Banflu:
- of your sis

wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">3) She has a brother with: black belt on Tae Kwon Do and a bad temper. :mad: wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm good runing, jumping, eating and drinking... :rolleyes: besides other things wink

We... I still need more infos about your sis. :D wink

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by jomor:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Banflu:
- of your car
- of the punto
- of your sis

wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">1) 1.6lt 120Hp, JR air filter, ICE, 17" Sports are next. Wtf am I writing, you know all the details better than my family does :D

2) Punto Sporting, JR air filter, Festus full exhaust, Bilsteins, 15" inchers.

3) She has a brother with: black belt on Tae Kwon Do and a bad temper. :mad: wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">no no no!!
i meant detailed pics, not just details!! :p :D

pretty please? wink

·
Registered
442 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Banflu:
<strong>
pretty please?</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">We all hope so :D :D laughing

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Pexi:
<strong>
pretty please?</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">We all hope so :D :D laughing </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">1)

2)

3) naughty

:D

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wimster:
<strong>I love my ... tripod (those who attended the 147 meeting will know what i'm talking about wink ) </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!
laughing laughing laughing

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Is this another one of those "well endowed" jokes?? wink :D :D

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
<strong>..I took me 10-15 seconds to target and shoot, wtf do you shoot with 210Km/h eek! eek! eek! - you are crazy :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Luckely I have never taken a picture at 210 km/h :D

·
Registered
943 Posts
<strong>
They are shot with 1600x1200 and fine quality (it has normal, fine and superfine :confused:
</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nic pics Jomor
- you gonna buy the camera? Your bella looks really nice from that angle!

normal, fine and superfine refer to the JPEG compression, so fine takes up much more disk/card space than normal.

Happy shooting! :D

-Nick

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RicksAlfas:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wimster:
<strong>I love my ... tripod (those who attended the 147 meeting will know what i'm talking about wink ) </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!
laughing laughing laughing </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes Rick eek!

And I have a couple of pictures that can prove that :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts