Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd post a thread up about my new car. Its an Alfa Romeo 147 2.0 TSpark. Bought it on 1/12/11 for £2350, 2004 04 plate, 1 owner from new, 35,000 miles, 150bhp, just had a full respray, wheels just been painted, full leather interior, dual climate control, cruise control, electric everything! I love it to bits!!

And a cheeky one of the wheels as I ****ing love them :D

Let me know what you think...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Looks the biz! You do get a lot of car for the money with Alfa's. At the milage, id just make sure its had its cam/balance belts and tensioners etc and enjoy. :thumbs:

·
Registered
494 Posts
Nice buy.
Has the Cambelt been changed?
If not that should be No.1 priority as it's a TS.
Every 36,000 miles it should be changed.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Congratulation,I have owned two 147 in the past 3 yrs one had 18,000 miles and the recent one had 25,000 miles when I bought it. First things I did with both cars is change the Cam belt. As advice by others its your first priority and then always check the oil then you will have a constant smile in your face:D and glad you own an Alfa

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the comments guys, am in absolute love with it :D and re: the cambelt, was done before I picked it up as my bro has his own garage and done it for me.

I don't know the exact name of the colour on the wheels, but I was told its an Audi grey.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Exactly same colour scheme as mine. Yours looks the nuts. Mines faded and 100 different shades at the moment and let mum drive it to work last week and now 3 alloys need respraying :| going inn for the full respray and getting the wheels done same again next month. Can't wait! You'll love it mate! Good buy

·
Registered
562 Posts
Congratulate mate,

I have the same rims, just mine are a bit bad on the edges. Love the color, maybe use the same if repainting/repairing rims.

Maybe your tires need replacement?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for all the comments guys :) and whatever cam locks are, he probably used them as he's very professional.

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
Thanks for all the comments guys :) and whatever cam locks are, he probably used them as he's very professional.
Lovely looking car....and i can see you're in love...enjoy !!! :thumbs:

But just to be on the safe side,and perhaps i'm being over zealous...double check on those cam locks.....Alfa cambelt changes MUST be done properly.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts