Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After enjoying a lovely diner in a great restaurant with F Spider I found my beloved 166 hurt in the parking garage. Someone reversed his car and parked his towing hook into the driver side door :(

The only good thing is that there was a note with phone number under my windscreen wiper.

·
Registered
754 Posts
After enjoying a lovely diner in a great restaurant with F Spider I found my beloved 166 hurt in the parking garage. Someone reversed his car and parked his towing hook into the driver side door :(

The only good thing is that there was a note with phone number under my windscreen wiper.
Phone them, get the respective details.

Once all is confirmed. CURSE THE ****** TO HIGH HELL!!!!!!

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
you at least got a phone number ! I hope it wasnt the Samaritans number they left ...but could be helpfull!:lol:

·
Registered
752 Posts
By leaving a note and contact details it just goes to show there are still decent people out there and occasionally they bump into us, sorry no pun intended. Hope you get her fixed soon.

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
Did you call the number?? :confused:

D

·
0 Posts
Would it be cheaper to get a new door and spray it?? Sorry to see the damage:( That is one reason why I don't park my car anyewere near a car park:(

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
With a bit of luck they will be genuine and sort you out. Such a nice car as well. We don't get 'em like that over here in blighty!
Good luck and hope it gets sorted quickly.

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
With a bit of luck they will be genuine and sort you out. Such a nice car as well. We don't get 'em like that over here in blighty!
Good luck and hope it gets sorted quickly.
My 166 is indeed a really nice car. And she will be fixed and be as good as new by the end of next week.

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It took three resprays to get rid of the colour difference between the new door and the rest :( But finally she looks okay again :D

Two days ago it was the first time the phone number that was left under my wind screen wiper was answered. Hope to make some progress the next period so I can get the money back and to restore my no claim.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts