Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My 159 Ti Sportwagon Needs a new home ASAP £7499 hoping someone knows someone who wants one??

Its the best colour black with factory tints and the top ti spec. Its advertised on this forum's 159 classifieds.

My wife has just passed an Auto only driving licence and my 159 is a manual so it has to go as we cant afford to run 2 cars.. To add to the issue I now have to put up with an auto renault scenic as the family car..

Cracking Car and I would like it to go to an enthusiast if possible, im open to offers. Please take a look,

Thanks
Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
*****REDUCED TO £7499 as it needs to go..*****
The Website wont let me edit the advert but it is now £7499 - and I added my mobile number if anyone wants to chat about the car.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Ditch the wife, keep the car ^^.

Lovely looking example though.

·
Registered
7,553 Posts
A bloody big drop in price in 1 week!
Mind you I have absolutely no idea what a car with that sort of mileage goes for, but good luck.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think I had over priced for private sale and mileage initially. Mileage on this one shouldnt put people off. At least 90k of the 111k is just in straight line with cruise on not wearing anything out but tyres.. Id be more concerned by a 70k stop start supermarket use only car.. This one will happily go to 200k im sure. They do say a diesel isn´t run in or loosened up till 90k.. Ive not had any calls.. Someone must know someone on the lookout? I will do some better photos.. Its been oil and filter serviced every 10 since 80k as a 21k alfa interval I dont agree with.. Especially when vw wanted oil every 10k.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts