Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alfa Romeo Classifieds - Auctions - Alfa 156 2.4 d - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds

Here is my alfa 156 2.4 d Just had new clutch in today coverd 147k its in stunning condition as you can see from the images , i have spent lots on this car and the owner before me spent 3000 on a engine overhall i have all of the invoices for , it doesnt suffer from the usuall knocks and suspenssion problems as most of it has now been repaced !

The car has bags of history and lots of invoces , only just had full service and has good tyres all round , the car has no known faults all electrics do work !

I am in Derbyshire and you are welcome to view

·
Registered
5,621 Posts
try advertising it on Ebay as well, i've found best way to get a decent price on ebay is stick it on with a mere 99p starting price ( with a reserve obviously ) people so often will happily bid up to the asking price however if you just put it straight in at what you want nobody will touch it???? why who knows :lol:

·
Registered
417 Posts
Put it on eBay with a 99p start and no reserve,if your worried about the Alfa going to cheap just get your pay to bid just below your bottom line if he wins both of you agree not to complete the transaction and eBay will refund your fees.You are more likely to achieve your price with no reserve as I hate bidding when the reserve has not been met best of luck.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Have bid on it (mjqueenfan) looks like a nice car, but I've owned plenty of Alfas over the years, so first thing I'll do if I win is do the belt & pump just incase!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good luck , the car is lovely inside and out , history is massive I am sure it will make a good buy for someone

Would be great if it goes to anther Alfa owner member ! Was going to say if u r local cone take a look but doesn't look like u r

If u want any more info just shout

Jason

1 - 19 of 19 Posts