Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My 147 vs Front of a Trailer - Update PG2

Well saw this and couldnt Resist trying! i really didnt think i would get under, but to my amazement i did!

anyhu ill let the pics do the talking!

Then it was a too good a place to not take some more!

That is All.

·
Registered
38,289 Posts
That could have been nasty if you hadn't made it.

What posessed you to risk it? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My Mate was watching me Under!

But yes could have been very nasty!

Iv always wanted to get a pic of one of my cars like that, so i took my chance, lol

·
Registered
651 Posts
euro style alfa.....love it ,why you selling the wheels? they look really good and sets it apart from the rest

how do you get away with the number plate?.......ive been fined loads of times for small plates:confused:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TBH the Plate hasnt been on long! lol,

tyres are a 215/45x17, and im selling as iv been given the chance to get me favorite wheels at a silly price!

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Looks great, but I wouldn't risk it ! :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
love the colour of your car,looks a bit like the 8C red at the alfa stand at goodwood:thumbs:

M

·
0 Posts
That's a tight fit - how did you know it wouldn't touch when you got out of it - -or are the springs that stiff? :)

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's a tight fit - how did you know it wouldn't touch when you got out of it - -or are the springs that stiff? :)
I Didnt think of that at the time, But its on Supersport Coilovers, so it is quite stiff anyway! But it did raise slightly which was an arse clenching moment!

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Blimey :eek: Good job you had your mate watching you under! If you do it again (for some reason) make sure they dont drop the suspension on the unit! Best watch your mate to make sure he dont wind the legs down a bit and get some of that nasty grease on your shiny motor, looks good:cool:

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
I wouldn't dare do that like! :eek:

·
Registered
414 Posts
You are very brave/nuts doing that with such a nice car!

i get nervous when the dryer goes over your car at the end of a car wash :lol: (had a mate with a brand new corsa who had it scratch the length of his roof!)

Oh btw nice wheels!:cool:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts