Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just a quick note if any one knows anybody looking for a 147, mine is up for sale - details in the classifieds - pictures to be added soon, once it's been washed (fairer weather needed!)

Car is brilliant and would not be getting rid if I wasn't starting a job in Italy next month and the company providing me with a car out there....

I'll be back in an Alfa in a couple of years when I'm back don't worry!!

E

·
0 Posts
Hi all,

Car is brilliant and would not be getting rid if I wasn't starting a job in Italy next month and the company providing me with a car out there....

SHOW OFF!!!
Best of luck in your new job you lucky ****er!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I work for AgustaWestland on Flight Control Systems, they're based in Cascina Costa right next to the airport about 30 minutes from Milan - been pushing for this job for a while... Have had it fall through before so really excited about it all now!

Am definately hoping that when my lease arrangements are in place I can get me into atleast a MiTo!!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can anyone tell from my profile pic what the exact colour of my car is or where is should be written down on the car? V5 just says Grey....?...

·
Registered
305 Posts
Wasn't there a colour of Stromboli Grey?

Company car in Italy...definitely won't be an ALFA then.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank-you guys!!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Trying to upload photos of my car to the ad - keep getting a script issue. Anyone know why this is? The files are .jpg.....

Cheers, Cluffstarr

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Car sold tonight. Very sad to see it go as it has been magnificent. Great blend of Italianess style, performance, practicality and comfort.

Will be back in an Alfa as soon as I get back from Italy - Thanks for all the help again guys!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts