Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

I have a MiTo and a Nokia N95 8Gb.
I wanted to hear the music i have stored on my Nokia on the Mito by Bluetooh, however i haven´t discovered how to do that.

When i receive a call, the ringtone on my mobile starts playing on the Mito soundsystem.

Thnks

·
Registered
467 Posts
there are numerous threads on here and the blue and me section regarding music and bluetooth, but the short of it is that the n95 cannot send music tracks via bluetooth. It doesn't have the relevant bluetooth protocol to do so you would be better transferring your music to a usb stick and doing it that way. There aren't that many phones that can transmit via bluetooth

·
Registered
297 Posts
I don't think any phone supports the stereo bluetooth profile (A2DP) at the moment. Also, I doubt the B&M system would be able to handle it, since almost nobody uses it.

If your phone can be seen as mass storage (a normal removable disk) when it's connected to your PC, you could connect to the B&M system using the USB cable, otherwise - you'll have to put your music to a USB stick.

·
Registered
195 Posts
There are quite a few phones now that support A2DP. The nokia 5800 (i sue this to stream music to my bluetooth protable blackbox) is one for starters and there are a few HTC models out aswell. The new ipod 3.0 firmware is going to support it aswell. I know this topic has been discussed heavily on the fiat forum.

Like someone else said its so much easier to have a cheap usb stick in the car. Works the best in my opinion

1 - 5 of 5 Posts