Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK , I have in my own right insurance policies for a LANDROVER Disco and a separate policy with another company my 164 3l , both protected NCD AND NO CLAIMS OR ACCIDENTS IN LAST 5YRS.

My partner has insured a separate ins policy to which I have built up a discount as a named driver with Directline and I want bring out a polic with a 156 in addition, do I do this with directline first or can I use the evidence to take out a policy with Alfa OWNER INS

·
AO Traders
592 Posts
OK , I have in my own right insurance policies for a LANDROVER Disco and a separate policy with another company my 164 3l , both protected NCD AND NO CLAIMS OR ACCIDENTS IN LAST 5YRS.

My partner has insured a separate ins policy to which I have built up a discount as a named driver with Directline and I want bring out a polic with a 156 in addition, do I do this with directline first or can I use the evidence to take out a policy with Alfa OWNER INS
Hello

Your NCB you have earnt as a named driver will probably only apply with your current insurer. Although if you wanted a quote for this car in your name with Adrian Flux we could offer an introductory discount which will match your bonus on your other policy. Also we do give discounts for oc membership.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK thanks for reply when you say match my bonus is that on thenamed policy or present full policies of my own and what is oc membership ----- Alfaowner?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts