Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i bought an alfa and since i bought it the displays been blank, and im a bit worried incase i get warning lights and i will not know and help please ???

·
Registered
82 Posts
It should also beep when you get warnings. But it also beeps for low fuel and Ice warnings below 3 degrees so might get confusing!

·
Registered
104 Posts
It should also beep when you get warnings. But it also beeps for low fuel and Ice warnings below 3 degrees so might get confusing!
But, you can turn the beeps off. I have on mine as they are annoying.

I know it cold....there's a foot of snow n the ****** road!!! :)

ps...I live in Leeds and there literally IS 1ft of snow on the road today. Had to abandon the car and walk back home, my 156 is complete cr*p in the snow.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I haven't checked fuses... Where would they be . I do get the occosional beep but I don't know what they mean as I can't see what's wrong ? Lol. Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, can't see that you've said, but apologies if you have - which Alfa model do you have? I have a 156 with a multi function display in the top middle of the dash that tells me about low fuel, low outside temp, when doors are open etc. All other warning lights (air bag, alternator, ECU fault, air bag fault etc) are between the rev counter and speedo. Which one is it? The display on the first one I mention is generally rubbish unless it is cold, as soon as the cabin starts to warm up and warm air passes through the vents surrounding teh display unit it fades away. If it's the unit between the rev and speedo - there are plenty available on Ebay.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, OK, very different from the 156 ( I have only seen units for teh 156 on Ebay, sorry). Can't personally help you any longer. Good luck with any further suggestions anyone may have.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts