Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there,

So I just jumped in my car to head home and noticed a symbol on my multifunction dashboard. The symbol appeared where the Stop Start/snowflake/shift lights appear but it doesn't seem to be in the damn manual. It was round in shape with little blocks sitting on the outside of circle. It's not the brake pad symbol as I believe that is on the dash lights board as usual.

I disable the Stop Start every time I get into the car but the light appeared to flash between the Stop Start off symbol and this symbol for a period of time then stopped. I have since switched the car off an on again after getting home and the symbol did not reappear.

The car is a 2.0 2011 JTDM.

Please can someone help me identify the light?

Thanks!

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Hello there,

So I just jumped in my car to head home and noticed a symbol on my multifunction dashboard. The symbol appeared where the Stop Start/snowflake/shift lights appear but it doesn't seem to be in the damn manual. It was round in shape with little blocks sitting on the outside of circle. It's not the brake pad symbol as I believe that is on the dash lights board as usual.

I disable the Stop Start every time I get into the car but the light appeared to flash between the Stop Start off symbol and this symbol for a period of time then stopped. I have since switched the car off an on again after getting home and the symbol did not reappear.

The car is a 2.0 2011 JTDM.

Please can someone help me identify the light?

Thanks!

could it have been a snowflake? temp 3°C or below?

EDIT: I notice you know about the snowflake already

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
could it have been a snowflake? temp 3°C or below?

EDIT: I notice you know about the snowflake already
Turns out there is no brake pad warning light on the standard light set, it is indeed on the multi-function display. Brake pads are getting low on the front hm.

Cheers for the suggestions! :biglaugh:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts