Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1 : The new Audi LED Blinking Indicator! Who on earth though this was a good idea?

I was behind one the other day and all I saw was brake lights, no indicator, no nothing; a bit serious when you are overtaking in the middle lane and have no idea what the car in the 1st lane is doing. That little strip of a non-constant orange is about a much use as a chocolate fire-guard and in my opinion, extremely frigging dangerous. Vorsprung Durch Technik my arse - this is over-engineering/design at it's most pointless.

2: EU debates: Yes I know it's an important decision to make, but I don't want it ramming down my throat 24/7 on ALL forms of media. I'd actually prefer a Royal pregnancy or some new found dirt about HRH Saint Princess Diana to take away the incessant bombardment of "FACTS" from either side of the Remain/Exit camps. Just frig off and let me use rational thought processes; I couldn't give a **** about whether or not the price of borlotti beans will rise, or that 1000 hospitals could be funded in one day if we leave. It's all hyperbole. It also makes me hate some of my "friends" (surprisingly, most of which are actual friends) on ArseBook, when they post the meme's subscribing to either faction.

4: I actually saw someone wearing a DHL T-Shirt this evening. It was not the uniform, it was being worn by someone in 3/4 length trousers with a hipster beard and was with friends who were more appropriately dressed for the pub they were walking into (a topless dwarf fake ale bar, possibly). I don't care if it was a knock off from a car-boot or not, but wearing a T-shirt that potentially costs £185, takes the **** out of the people that own one as part of their uniform. Does being fashionable mean you have to take the **** out of those that possibly can't afford it?

3: Wive's that disrupt the flow of Multi-Rant post's, I was sure I had 5 or 6 things I wanted to mention but, being the loving husband that I am, endured the tale of her day at work...

4: Being forgetful, easily distracted and anal about editing my posts.

·
Premium Member
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
please will a mod put me out of my misery and place this in the correct forum, otherwise I will continue to be a self-detesting pig dog with a massive loss of self-esteem.

Many thanks :)

·
Administrator
23,081 Posts
please will a mod put me out of my misery and place this in the correct forum, otherwise I will continue to be a self-detesting pig dog with a massive loss of self-esteem.

Many thanks :)
Your wish is my command.

·
Registered
13,688 Posts
  1. I like those fancy indicators. Won't be long before Halfords are producing a kit to change the Corsa indicators though.
  2. Bored with EU debating too. Currently I'm not going to bother to vote. Lost interest in it all.
  3. Is that the courier company?
  4. No, not a problem for me. Just work getting in the way :lol:
  5. What? Who? :coat:

Reactions: stan laurel

·
Registered
13,688 Posts
Im surprised the Audi indicated at all.
If we stay in the EU they will make us all have breaklight indicators.
Hipsters are Jerks.
:lol:
Don't new cars already have "I'm braking really hard so my hazards are flashing"?

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Some cars have clear lenses with normal orange indicator bulbs inside that are also very hard to spot in daylight. The first generation Nissan Kumquat is a prime example. Nearly drove into the path of one the other day because of that.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts