Registered
43,564 Posts

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Hi, newbie to this board, is there any information on the way to use the multiquote feature? I presume it will allow quotes from different posts to be referenced in a single reply, but I can't figure out how to get it working.
Sorry if this is me being stupid, I've done a search but turned up no results, so thought I'd ask.
Many thanks,
G

·
Registered
32,442 Posts
click multiquote button on all the previous posts you want to include and then click the post reply button :)

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Please can someone explain the multi quote thingy too me:confused::eek:

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Please can someone explain the multi quote thingy too me :confused: :eek:
If you want to quote, for example, three posts in one thread, then hit multi quote in the first two and quote in the last one and all three will appear on your reply post.

·
Administrator
60,448 Posts
It's easy to learn,do like Dpat said and press multi-quote for anything you want to reply to and then with the last post press the quote button and voila you have them all ready to reply to :D

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Please can someone explain the multi quote thingy too me:confused::eek:
If you want to quote, for example, three posts in one thread, then hit multi quote in the first two and quote in the last one and all three will appear on your reply post.
Hi, newbie to this board, is there any information on the way to use the multiquote feature? I presume it will allow quotes from different posts to be referenced in a single reply, but I can't figure out how to get it working.
Sorry if this is me being stupid, I've done a search but turned up no results, so thought I'd ask.
Many thanks,
G
click multiquote button on all the previous posts you want to include and then click the post reply button :)
It's easy to learn,do like Dpat said and press multi-quote for anything you want to reply to and then with the last post press the quote button and voila you have them all ready to reply to :D
Oh - I get it now;) Thanks:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts