Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A bit of advice would be appreciated on the topic of multi car policies please:
I am shortly to buy a third AR (nuts) and am having trouble getting quotes, as there are five cars in my household.
I have a v6 Spider, a 2.5 V6 156 and shortly a GT jtdm 1.9.
Any pointers gratefully received.

·
Vendor
306 Posts
Hi, I'm not sure what issues you've had but we'd be very happy to offer a quotation for these cars. You'll benefit from our 35 years experience of looking after the needs of Alfa drivers through AROC and other clubs, personal service and attention plus our multi-car discount scheme.

best,
Nick

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Nick, thanks for your reply. I have actually already had a tentative quote for the GT from AROC insurance, (Presumably Chris Knott?) via a leaflet from my AROC membership but the premium was quite high compared to comparison sites. There was a promise to revisit the premium once I provided proof of no claims on another car but I was a bit disappointed that this couldn't be given up front, assuming I wasn't lying about it! :wink_org:
I am squeaky clean with 30+ years of driving.

·
Vendor
306 Posts
We do have quite a bit of flexibility when dealing with Alfa drivers - the insurers on our scheme want us to attract more but they do require us to validate alternative quotes so we're not giving away the goodies unjustifiably.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts