Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in other words, companies that give a discount when you insure 2 or more vehicles with them

does anybody know which companies offer this? MoreThan do it and i've been with them for the last 2 years but they've taken the mickey with my renewal price

any other suggestions for a multi-car policy?

·
Registered
22,761 Posts
should've kept the petrol 156....as a diesel driver you must save SOOO much money they can up your premuim, that 3.2 Q4 159 would've been a better bet!

No idea about multi-car insurance, ask a meercat.

E

·
0 Posts
I am with Admiral and it worked out ok for me.
Direct line wanted £696 for the 147, and £300 for the Jeep (TPF & T only for Jeep)

Went to Admiral multicar and got them both for a total of £720, both Fully Comp

·
Registered
823 Posts
in other words, companies that give a discount when you insure 2 or more vehicles with them

does anybody know which companies offer this? MoreThan do it and i've been with them for the last 2 years but they've taken the mickey with my renewal price

any other suggestions for a multi-car policy?
I got a good deal with A-Plan on my 156's 2.5 (mods) GTA (mods allowed) £660 fully comp, protected no claims etc. Gaz. :cool:

·
Registered
356 Posts
Have got the 156 (1.6 53 plate facelift) and the Spider (99 Lusso) with Admiral multicar both fully comp full NCD protected on both,restricted to 3k pa each social/pleasure use only, £420pa for both:)

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm also with Admiral - best individual quotes were £600 for my v6 GTV and £780 for my gfs new TT. On multicar it cost us £950 in total with the GTV a megre £430 of that.

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
I'm with Admiral for mine, me as main driver & missus as a named driver, about £800 p/a for the 2 fully comp.

·
AO Traders
593 Posts
Hi Acapulco Al,

We don't offer multi-car policies but we do offer discounts for having more then 2 cars insured with us and we tailor each policy to fit your needs i.e 1 car is your daily driver and the other is a Weekend car which needs limited mileage etc.
If you have full no Claims Bonus on one car we can look into mirroring the discount on your first year with us as well and you can get up to 15% discount for being a member of this forum with us as well.

Regards,
DAn.

·
AO Traders
593 Posts
Ok, Would it be easier for me to organise the callback for you?
All i will need is your Name and Postcode and Contact Number and the best time to call, that Way I can make sure it is logged as a AlfaOwner Callback.

Dan.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts