Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've already thanked Mufasa (not his real name) privately but thought to do so publicly. Couple of weeks ago, the knob on my light switch broke off and came away in my hand. I posted here in case anyone could help me out with a source for a replacement of this little plastic part. Ro.. sorry, Mufasa sent me one he took off a decommissioned dashboard light unit he had, no charge, from Ireland to the address in England of the Bulgarian/UK freight firm I use and a couple of hours ago I collected it from their Sofia depot. Ro... sorry, Mufasa outlaid 1.50 euro to the Irish postal service to get knob to England and I paid another 1 euro to get it to Bulgaria. Said replacement knob, in pristine condition I might add, is now in place, like it's always been there, and I can once again select the various light positions.

Just want to say that what Ro..., sorry Mufasa did epitomised the boundlessly generous spirit of Alfisti - and I hope to be able to reciprocate at some time in the future.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
We know he's a top bloke :)

Publicly thanking him for a favour done makes you one too - there are all too many who appear on a forum, demand help like it's a god-given right, then vanish without a trace or even a "thanks, that fixed it/didn't fix it".

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Goodness I'm blushing - I was definitely my pleasure.
I still have one or two spares I think....
Love this forum BTW

Reactions: JeremyG and Pomeo
1 - 3 of 3 Posts