Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I bit the bullet and posted on the insidious FacePlant, looking for a set of 4 mudflaps for my Spider.

I was under the (false) impression it was the font of all things and expected to be buried under an avalanche of rubber.

Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

So, does anyone here have a set for sale at all? I am happy with just fronts or rears, if not a full set....at least it’s a start :)

Thank you.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the link. I’ll give them a call and check if they expect any more stock :)

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Thanks for the link. I’ll give them a call and check if they expect any more stock :)
They do AROC discount too if you’re a member

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Alfa + Mudflaps ?
This combo does not compute:disappointed:
GTV isn't too bad for it,but the Brera and it's Spider variant are terrible for throwing mud and grit up the side of the car.If i'd have kept mine ,front mud flaps would have been the first thing i fitted.I took a wheel off mine just to check someone hadn't fitted spacers
,it was so bad for it.The front of the rear arches have stone protecting material on them

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alfa + Mudflaps ?
This combo does not compute:disappointed:
Ha....yes, I remember when I lived in west Sussex (born and bred Petworth) The sun! The long, dry summers. The crisp, dry Autumns!

I am not normally an advocate of mudflaps. However, I now live in Wales....a very rural part of very wet, West Wales. Mudflaps are a real essential, when driving down narrow country lanes, where sheep wander about and poo liberally.

I prefer it if the **** did not coat the sides of my car ;)

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
I surely am! Thank you, again Nellytheroc.
Least I could do after all the good advice you have given me... definitely helped with treating/protecting the GTV sills.

·
Registered
472 Posts
The TA ones were sold pretty quick, if it was someone on here can you post the fitting instructions please (there might be some sealant etc involved (rather than just screwing them on)).

·
Registered
472 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
How did that go for you? not had a reply from my email.
Ah.....doesn’t sound encouraging. If I do get any answer at all, I shall post here ;)

Update: So, I called and apparently, the listing should have been removed as they have totally sold out and will not be getting any further stock :weeping:

·
Registered
472 Posts
Ah.....doesn’t sound encouraging. If I do get any answer at all, I shall post here ;)

Update: So, I called and apparently, the listing should have been removed as they have totally sold out and will not be getting any further stock :weeping:
Got the same story when I called in there today on my travels, on the plus side I was given some odds and sods of merchandise.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
I am so glad to hear it helped! A bit time-consuming, but well worth it, I think :)
It was definitely a real help and didn’t take that long really apart from waiting for the paint to dry. Worth it for the peace of mind that there is nothing untoward under the wings, sills, wheel arch liners and back bumper.

·
Registered
655 Posts

Which supplier did you order from? I was going to do the same. The Alfa Shop link still has them advertised available to order.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts