Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
627 Posts
Cracking motor - I'm unsure about this quote though -

"Here's a real headline - the driving position is normal.." My 156 is probably one of the most comfy car seat i've driven in :confused: What's that quote about?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32,442 Posts
so far so good, it is only what car that have been a bit dismissive :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
734 Posts
bomberlow said:
Cracking motor - I'm unsure about this quote though -

"Here's a real headline - the driving position is normal.." My 156 is probably one of the most comfy car seat i've driven in :confused: What's that quote about?
Another motoring journo myth is that all alfas are uncomfortable. Apparently event tho' like many other cars, they have steering adjustable for rake/reach and seats height/back/forward/squab adjustable it is impossible to get the seating position right :rolleyes:

I think that says more about the shape of the journos than it says about Alfas.
Mind you to be fair this particular journo has his head up BMW a**e for most of the review :rolleyes:

That car looks gorgeous in Brunello, why do they persist in showing photographs of silver/grey cars :confused: IMHO silver/grey does nothing for any Alfa old or new :(

:cool: JaB
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,658 Posts
bomberlow said:
"Here's a real headline - the driving position is normal.." My 156 is probably one of the most comfy car seat i've driven in :confused: What's that quote about?
Alfas used to be well known for only fitting people with long arms and short legs "Italian Standard Ape" :cheese:

But they sorted this problem ages ago :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
787 Posts
alfagj said:
Alfas used to be well known for only fitting people with long arms and short legs "Italian Standard Ape" :cheese:

But they sorted this problem ages ago :)
I' am a "Italian ape" ??? :cool:

I hope you are joking :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,188 Posts
JaB said:
..... this particular journo has his head up BMW a**e for most of the review :rolleyes:
Agreed - it was starting to get on my nerves :mad:

I get the feeling we was disappointed that the assignment was not to review the latest 3-series :rolleyes:



JaB said:
That car looks gorgeous in Brunello, why do they persist in showing photographs of silver/grey cars :confused: IMHO silver/grey does nothing for any Alfa old or new :(

:cool: JaB

Totally agree with those sentiments too. The colour is lovely (I'm not a fan of silver cars either), and those alloys look pretty smart too :cool:
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top