1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
37,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She always wonders what I am up to. :rolleyes:

Last night, again, she said, "what are you doing on the Internet! :rant:"

I said "Looking for cheap flights"

Well, come bedtime I had a special treat ;) :eek:. After she said, "You are so wonderful, I :inlove: you. It's really nice of you looking for those flights!"

Really surprised me, I didn't know she was so interested in darts :(

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
:lol:

Please teach HM how to tell a joke.

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Have you any idea how many coats you've got now HM ?

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
She always wonders what I am up to. :rolleyes:

Last night, again, she said, "what are you doing on the Internet! :rant:"

I said "Looking for cheap flights"

Well, come bedtime I had a special treat ;) :eek:. After she said, "You are so wonderful, I :inlove: you. It's really nice of you looking for those flights!"

Really surprised me, I didn't know she was so interested in darts :(

Please teach HM how to tell a joke.
:lol::lol:

P

·
0 Posts
At least people are more civilised nowadays.

In the horse and buggy days a man and his wife were traveling to a village. The horse kicked up and hit the guy in the ankle. He brought the horse to a stop and jumped out went straight up front and wagged his finger in the horse's face and said, "Right... that's once". They moved on and half an hour later the horse kicked up and hit the guy in the ankle again. He stopped the buggy, ran up to the horse and wagged his finger in his face and said "Right... that's twice". They moved on and a while later the horse kicked the guy again and he stopped the buggy got out this big stick and whacked the horse on his rear end.

They moved on and all of a sudden the wife says, "Listen you idiot don't do that again just because the horse gave you a tap." The guy brings the horse to a screaming halt, turns to his wife, wags his finger in her face and says, "Right... that's once".

1 - 16 of 16 Posts