Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mrs just walked out on me 2 weeks ago after 15 years stating she no longer loves or likes me but at least she went by train leaving my Bella with me.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Sorry to hear that dude. Don't know you but I am sure it cant be an easy time.

Hope all works out well in the end, usually does.

In the mean time enjoy Bella...:)

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
Prof Peach said:
Sorry to hear that dude. Don't know you but I am sure it cant be an easy time.

Hope all works out well in the end, usually does.

In the mean time enjoy Bella...
Well.... What he said, really!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for your nice comments guys, Bella has been somewhat thrashed in the last 2 weeks

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
Thanks for your nice comments guys, Bella has been somewhat thrashed in the last 2 weeks
Don't thrash it so much so you end up trashing it - or yourself! You're among friends here - need to get something off your chest? Start a thread :)

·
Premium Member
42,814 Posts
what others have said,.... hope things work out for you fella.

R

·
0 Posts
I know how you feel mate, when my wife left me I could not believe this was happening to me after all those years of struggling and trying to make her happy.

However thay say that every cloud has a silver lining................. :lol: Paaaaaarrrtttyyyyyy :lol:, no one to nag, no one to phone when your working late, no one to make excuses to when you want a beer with the lads, no one to make excuses to when you wake up in the morning with the town bike and stagger home to your own bed, no ****ing anniversaries to buy flowers for and say ...... I love you, I think that was it.

So sum up, well done, move on, ,live life and enjoy all those things that you always wanted to do when you were married, I do :cheese:

P

·
0 Posts
@Ray - I didn't know you'd parted :confused:

I left the first Mr PG after 8 very unhappy years and have not looked back, despite some grim times. Sometimes you have to suffer bad times to find the good ones. Good luck :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,107 Posts

I left the first Mr PG after 8 very unhappy years and have not looked back, despite some grim times. Sometimes you have to suffer bad times to find the good ones. Good luck :thumbs:
A very similar story to mine, I escaped after 11 years together and became the person I should have been all along.

I wish you the best BD73. Try (as best you can) to control your emotions; especially when dealing with the ex...

S

·
0 Posts
As the above survivors said - onwards and upwards. :thumbs:

If it's still feeling a bit raw for that, I'd suggest the motto. " The best revenge is to live well."

And you've got the Bella to give you a head start, so I predict a bright future for you. :thumbs:

All the best.

·
Registered
10,884 Posts

I think its partied Pg...how right you are.

I know how you feel mate, when my wife left me I could not believe this was happening to me after all those years of struggling and trying to make her happy.
Ken whit you mean ken:lol: When the first one left I was devastated having done what you did too.I thought that I was too old for her and she went wie a man auld enough tae be her faither,,,,There's always two ways to look at things...on the brighter side I thought awe thats nice they can all play dominos at the auld mens hut the gither..How thoughtful of her.He wrote his autobigoraph ..Had it been titled.."Chasing other mens wives" I might have bought it...I glanced at the serialisation in the paper...What a load of wet stuff.
But as you say she wouldn't let me get a big telly....She wisnae away a week and a 28" Toshiba arrived.Thanks Santa.:lol:
Now min size is 37":cheese:

I keep getting unsolicited emails...I can never undestand why I have to chop several inches off to be normal:rolleyes::cheese:

As the above survivors said - onwards and upwards. :thumbs:

If it's still feeling a bit raw for that, I'd suggest the motto. " The best revenge is to live well."

And you've got the Bella to give you a head start, so I predict a bright future for you. :thumbs:

All the best.
As SCSC says .....better to be happy and content. and have 2 Alfa's

Pomeo

S

·
0 Posts
As Pomeo says - although the last part only really works if

a) you can keep the two Alfas completely separate
or
b) they are Alfa swingers

:D

·