Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all

Im dont really know what to do but here goes

Does any of u know of a alfa meeing thats goin to take place in south africa?:lol:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Mr guillietta

Hello all

Im dont really know what to do but here goes

Does any of u know of a alfa meeing thats goin to take place in south africa?:lol:

·
Registered
32,442 Posts
Welcome to AO :)

&

no..............

·
Registered
867 Posts
Hi there & Welcome! :p

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hello thank u all for welcoming me.

Im from pretoria but at the moment im in england playin a bit cricket.

Are u from sa mason?

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Hello thank u all for welcoming me.

Im from pretoria but at the moment im in england playin a bit cricket.

Are u from sa mason?

Yeah, I am from SA, KZN to be specific. Pretoria is a cool place, sometimes come up there for business.

In SA, CPT is like a different country, there are so many Alfa's there. You travel to JHB and there are some there and then come to KZN to try spot one in a week...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah its the same in pretoria there is not alot of alfa's theres a few new one's but not alot of old ones. Is there alot of alfa meetings in kzn? Mason

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Yeah its the same in pretoria there is not alot of alfa's theres a few new one's but not alot of old ones. Is there alot of alfa meetings in kzn? Mason
In KZN there are more old than new. We have a Alfa club, which tries to have one or two meetings a month. Sometimes they all go out for a drive somewhere and have lunch. On other occasions we go to a track or do similar sort of things. Its good fun sometimes.

I think the blokes in CPT do alot more though. When you getting back to SA?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Getting back end of ocktober so its around the corner. Do u come up to pta alot for some alfa meetings or is it all generally down kzn?:cool:

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
They have a good Alfa club in JHB area, I think they cater for the blokes from PTA as well. They would have there own meetings, I reckon they would be rather good meetings they would have.

KZN is quiet with these sort of things, and most the time it is just Alfa's from the '60's and '70's.

JHB should be fun... I would enjoy to be part of some of there meetings when I come up though.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts