Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mel YHM but to which address I denee ken.

Guy's I know I've been quite but I'm back on form starting the new job(study) next week, adsl installed at home so there's no stopping me.

All set to catch up with some of you boys at the weekend so watch out.

Get the 147's warmed up.

Take it easy

Mr T

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
It 'll be gRReat wink having you around again Neil :D
will you be wearing the kilt?? eek!

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mr T:
<strong>Mel YHM but to which address I denee ken.

Guy's I know I've been quite but I'm back on form starting the new job(study) next week, adsl installed at home so there's no stopping me.

All set to catch up with some of you boys at the weekend so watch out.

Get the 147's warmed up.

Take it easy

Mr T</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Let's make this official wink

Dear Mr T,

I don't have any idea what you mean with "Mel YHM but to which address I denee ken". I'm sure you mean your flightnumber starts with YHM, right????

·
Administrator
45,312 Posts
Mel: YHM = You Have Mail, do you not know your TLA's? :rolleyes: wink

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mel Bonkers:
<strong> Dear Mr T,

I don't have any idea what you mean with "Mel YHM but to which address I denee ken". I'm sure you mean your flightnumber starts with YHM, right????</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">lol!!!! laughing laughing
classic,Mel!!

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The kilt is covered in beer and weighs to much but I'll see what I can do, maybe bring half of it.

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by bazza:
<strong>Mel: YHM = You Have Mail, do you not know your TLA's? :rolleyes: wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">uhm.... :rolleyes: So what time is your TLA-flight going to arrive? laughing

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wimster:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mel Bonkers:
<strong> Dear Mr T,

I don't have any idea what you mean with "Mel YHM but to which address I denee ken". I'm sure you mean your flightnumber starts with YHM, right????</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">lol!!!! laughing laughing
classic,Mel!!</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wim,

You know me! I'm a funny guy :rolleyes: And I'm excused wink

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mr T:
<strong>ETA is 16.30 your time on Thursday ezy4464</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I just read YM wink I will synchronize my watch and fetch you from the airport with Lars at 16:30. Marcia won't be there, since she works until 18:00. But of course you'll see her later that day wink

I'm looking very much forward to meeting Lars and seeing you again! :D

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lars indeed it'll be an honour to meet you, I'll wash and shave and put on my Sunday best.

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by selespeed:
<strong>Great to see everybody is getting ready for the next 147 meeting. I hope you will all have a lot of fun next Saturday.</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Yup, I'm ready to head south. Car's washed and all fluids topped up. I'll be Honoured to meet you to Neil. Dont expect the sunday bests from me tho.

A lil' bit of advice appreciated from the Benelux dudes; I'm trying to get out of Germany and enter Holland as soon as possible. I would like to avoid ferries and toll roads though. I'm planning on going via Groningen to Amsterdam. Any info/suggestions are most welcome :confused:

Hoygs

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
Just follow the A7!

It goes from Groningen to Sneek, across 'De afsluitdijk' to Hoorn to Amsterdam

Or follow the A7 to Heerenveen and go on to the A6 after Heerenveen to Lelystad and Almere and follow the A1 to Amsterdam

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Neil, my good buddy, have a good flight and enjoy it to the max. Please don't change your signature after get back home, in the name of good old times. :( I know I'll miss that crazy ride you had in Belgium :D :)

Hoy, drive safe my friend. As Neil, enjoy every minute of your trip!!! And have your phone ready because I want some mms/pictures of the meeting in real time!!!! :) wink

I'm very happy for you guys but... but very sad I can't be there this time... :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

But because I can't be at home sad... Sunday I'm driving to Lisbon, where I'll attend the Alfa Day in Portugal at the Estoril F1 track!!! Yes, and we are alowed to drive in the track!! :cool:

Hope to get some very nice shots of my Bella :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts