Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I got staked Thursday the car was starting but not moving and it just die. I called a friend to tow me and I just left it done nothing on it the following day I started the car is was OK. Moving and I can drive it around but I'm afraid to drive long distance.
is this normal? OK

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
No it’s not normal it shouldn’t just die. Not much to go on but sounds like engine isles but as soon as you demand some power it bogs down and cuts out??

Need more info, what engine,any fault codes,condition of filters etc have they been changed recently

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No it’s not normal it shouldn’t just die. Not much to go on but sounds like engine isles but as soon as you demand some power it bogs down and cuts out??

Need more info, what engine,any fault codes,condition of filters etc have they been changed recently
The only thing I faulty am experencing is salespeed faulty and brake pum faulty.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
What engine?
don’t know much about selespeed gearbox but if that’s faulty it will stop car moving.
Still not 100% clear if it’s engine dying or if there’s just no drive. You haven’t really described it that well

1 - 5 of 5 Posts