·
Registered
11,604 Posts
100? :lol:

*sorry, will withdraw for serious answers :eek: *

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
Not tested the real MPG on my GT yet, the display is suggesting 40mpg but on my VW Passat the computer was a little optimistic too :(

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
I would be very happy to get anywhere near that! I'm getting 28/29 mpg on average, tank filling measured brim to brim. The display optimistically tells me I'm getting average 34!
Same. My average is 28.59 mpg over 7800 miles, running on a mix of super & ordinary unleaded. Air-con on sometimes, a bit of urban and a bit of spirited A roads.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
mpg depends on tons of different stuff, from the amount of junk u carry to how long the journey and how many traffic lights, as well as the amount of servicing you do to the car.

you gonna hate the mpg diesels can do......i get 45 urban and 60 on runs outta my gt jtdm......i use onborad computer as it seems correct..........judging by the amount of fuel i put in for miles covered......im happy to thinks its withing a mile or two

Gary

·
Registered
413 Posts
I'm getting about 33 mpg in mine. Some town and spirited A-road driving. Roughly the same as the Mk1 Si V6 Mondeo I had a while back, also 165 BHP, although the JTS feels quicker.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts