Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I like the D'mode screen on my big navigation screen. However, when changing mp3's I'd still like to see the title of the song I've selected.

I seem to recall that it's possible to have this displayed on the little screen between the speedo and the revcounter, but I can't seem to find that option. When in standstill I can select an option for this screen with the buttons next to the steering wheel, but the only two options I have are the tripmeter or the date.

Any tips where the option is in what menu to change this? Or is it simply not possible?

(I have B&M with nav, with the 6.9" screen)

·
Registered
409 Posts
I think it was mentioned on another thread that if you turn "Radio Repetition" to "On" in the menu, then the radio station name or the title of a song (MP3/CD) will be displayed in the centre between the speedo and rev counter.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can't find radio repetition on the menu. Could you specify where I can find it?
Right now, I found "show info on dashboard", but that just shows "MEDIA PLAYER Play" on the little screen, not the actual mp3 title?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Happy to be corrected, but when radio repetition is turned on, the centre display will only show you the name of an FM radio station (or the frequency of another broadcast), and will tell you the track number of a CD you're playing. It won't show you the name of an MP3 being played through B&M. All you'll get is "Media Player Play", which, yes, is a shame. Would be nice if AR issued a software update, but, hey, its no biggie IMHO. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts