Moyles, Wogan or.......

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who get's you ready for the day's grind of a morning???
:eek: Sorry for:

1. No 'other' option. :rolleyes:
2. No 'non UK' option. :tut:
3. No CD option. :eek:

I used to listen to Wogan, but it was starting to make old before my time. I sure he somehow manages to brainwash his listeners.
Now I listen to Moyles, though I do subscribe to the fact the music played on radio is utter tripe, (well most of it).

·
Super Moderator
44,765 Posts
The CD player ;)

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Another UK-only poll :(

I listen to YLEX from radio or the CD player :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Had to pick the local radio station as it's the only one that I can pick up clearly in the car due to my crappy standard aerial. :(

W

·
0 Posts
CD for me...anything is better than the banal crap on radio these days....and that's just the "DJ's".

wrinx

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
The music on the radio is just horrible these days ... and the loop is set at 30 mins... Same song plays every morning at the same time when driving to work :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

But I like the morning show at YLEX ... the guys in there are funny :)

·
Registered
320 Posts
CD generally but i have just fitted a dab radio so i find myself flicking round the extra channels :)

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
Whats that line form the Stones "Can`t get no satisfaction" :D
Thats how I feel.Best to say if I need to listen to the radio,I endure Moyles,although time has made him a tad less annoying and he has actually made me laugh a few ties recently............ :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Sarah Kennedy is what I awake to and if she's still playing as I hit the road then I know I'm going to be early for work :D Travelling in the car to work it's a Cd or Radio 3/ Classic FM

·
Registered
7 Posts
I don't know who any of those pooftas (sp?) are. I start my day with Howard Stern. Nothing like midget amputee dial-a-date at 7 AM. :eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts