Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me again!!!
Yes, I'm really splashing out this Summer and I am now looking at sorting out the brakes on my 2.0L 16V. I know that both Brembo and Tar-Ox do brake kits for 155s but I have discovered this third company previously unknown to me; anybody heard of Mov'it before?
They claim they are the best in the business of conversions because they base their kits on tried and tested Porsche brakes that are specifically designed for the road unlike those of Brembo and Tar-Ox which they claim to be primarily developed for race use and also offered as a road conversion. Thus, in essence, they appear to be the best on paper, but.. are they really worth £1700??? eek! Has anyone of you tried these monsters on their car? You can have a look yourselves at their website: www.movit.de

Cheers,

TAZ.

·
Registered
550 Posts
YES TAZ, MOVI´T BRAKES ARE REALLY GREAT AND VERY GOOD QUALITY.
CHEERS

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Think I'd rather have some brakes called Stopi't instead of Movi't :D wink

wrinx

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TAZ,-just so you know :Mov'it is Brembo brakes.But it is the ones who are simular on Porche GT2 (or GT3,I can't remember).When you order them,it's for you to deside if the name written on the side of the caliber's should be "Brembo" or "Porche".

I haven't any experience with Mov'it,but in some kind of way,I think they speak for themselves :) Or??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts