Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I am looking for a alfa 155.
Today i tried to fit in one, but i am too tall for the car (1,96m).
Is it possible to take the drivers seat and put it so i kan fit in the car.

Thank You
Tom from Denmark

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not sure why you can't fit in a 155, several of the people on here are the same height as you.

It's one of the highest roofs I know of! Did the car have a sunroof? Perhaps look for one without to get more headroom.

wrinx

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Tom,

I'm not sure how far you can move the drivers seat back, but you can fit an adaptor boss to the steering wheel to bring it away from your knees, tilt the seat squab so you are lying back further & drop the collumn down to suit. That gives a better position for us all people (I'm 6'7"). In the end though you'll end up with your knees around your ears driving like an italian. :)

TC,
A

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello

I have no problem with the roof but my legs and arms are to long for af comfortable fit. My knees rest on the console (the place with the radio and clock).
I think that if the seat could go just a little longer to the back it would be o.k.

Sorry about my english.
Tom From Denmark

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Think of it as a bonus, you can steer with your knees while rolling a fag..............not that I recommend smoking of course :rolleyes:

wrinx

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if henry can fit then anyone can...hes about 10 feet tall..!! :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
make sure you move the seat all the way down with the height adjuster first (lift the height adjust and push backwards), as that restricts rearward movement, then move the seat back with the forward/ rear adjuster........

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank You
Tom from Denmark[/QB][/QUOTE]

I'm 200cm....105kg... and don't have problems fitting in....hmmmm....try moving stuff around:)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hej Tom

I'm also just under 2 meters and have lowered the back end of the seat approx 3 cm's. This gives more support under your thigh (lår).
My seat is not pulled very far back (a kid can easyly fit in the backseat)

The steering wheel adaptor would also improve driving position but i dont know how easy it is to disassemble the steering wheel with airbag and all...

Nice to see another Dane here!

Cheers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts