Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
87,302 Posts

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
PS Rossi for the Title :D :thumbs:
He'll have a fight on his hands .............. but the Doctor is a real fighter, he'll love it ............ and he'll Nail Stoner, Hayden and that Spanish dwarf again.

Cheers to All
Peter

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
dannys got to win it or him and puig will be out of a job at the end of the year.personally i would like to see the smug grin wiped off both their faces.
Vale will be the man to beat

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pedrosa with grin on his face :confused:

You're kidding right :confused:

I've never seen the little **** smile let alone grin :rolleyes:

:p

·
Registered
21 Posts
The provisional entry list for MotoGP in 2009 has been released

The provisional entry list for MotoGP in 2009 has been released by the Federation Internationale de Motocyclisme (FIM) as follows:

3. DANI PEDROSA, REPSOL HONDA TEAM
4. ANDREA DOVIZIOSO, REPSOL HONDA TEAM
5. COLIN EDWARDS, TECH 3 YAMAHA
7. CHRIS VERMEULEN, RIZLA SUZUKI MOTOGP
14. RANDY DE PUNIET, LCR HONDA MOTOGP
15. ALEX DE ANGELIS, SAN CARLO HONDA GRESINI
21. JOHN HOPKINS, KAWASAKI RACING TEAM
24. TONI ELIAS, SAN CARLO HONDA GRESINI
27. CASEY STONER, DUCATI MARLBORO TEAM
33. MARCO MELANDRI, KAWASAKI RACING TEAM
36. MIKA KALLIO, PRAMAC RACING
46. VALENTINO ROSSI, FIAT YAMAHA TEAM
52. JAMES TOSELAND, TECH 3 YAMAHA
59. SETE GIBERNAU, GRUPO FRANCISCO HERNANDO
65. LORIS CAPIROSSI, RIZLA SUZUKI MOTOGP
69. NICKY HAYDEN, DUCATI MARLBORO TEAM
72. YUKI TAKAHASHI, SCOT RACING TEAM MOTOGP
88. NICCOLO CANEPA, PRAMAC RACING
99. JORGE LORENZO, FIAT YAMAHA TEAM

·
Registered
792 Posts
yeah ,and we got to watch it on the BBC! no Toby or Julian ! i cant see being able to see all the practise ,qualifying etc or even 125's like you did on eurosport !be on the red button or i player i guess .the mrs and i are gutted having watched every session of it since we got sky+ .Dorna shot themselves in the foot selling the rights ! good news though WSB and BSB will be awesome .ROSSI IS GOD !!!!! :rant: :)

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
You're right.
WSB and BSB will be the series' to watch this year. Nakano,s already lookin good on the new aprillia

·
Registered
792 Posts
Shame Troy bayliss retired ,hopefully with a load of brits in there it should be exciting like last year ! can't wait for it all to kick off ,also looking forward to a good thrash on my bike once all the salt's gone ! yep she's tucked up gleaming and wd40'd up and ready to go !:lol:

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
So 19 bikes and possibly reducing to 17......sounds like a series that is performing well.....:rolleyes:
did i read somewhere that they have 27 confirmed riders and 7 manufacturers on the wsb grid so far this year?

cant wait for march............

·
Registered
792 Posts
stoner yes he's talented ! the duel with rossi last year was epic ,but he ended in the dirt ,its the adaptability of vale that makes him so great ! this is what we want to see more of proper close racing !
we should all be cheering for james toseland !! i wonder if sete can do anything and i'd like to see a battle like we had in the past on the 990's .bring back the 2 strokes ,we'd see if stoner could beat vale then!:lol:

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
stoner yes he's talented ! the duel with rossi last year was epic ,but he ended in the dirt ,its the adaptability of vale that makes him so great ! this is what we want to see more of proper close racing !
I suspect it was hard for Stoner to ride the 2008 season with a seriously damaged wrist.....

Stoner racing clock to be fit - Motorsport - Sport - smh.com.au

"Stoner said he had a bone graft taken from his hip to help repair the scaphoid fracture he had been riding with last year.

"There was a bit of bone that had been floating around in there for a while and the doctor could just pull it out, that's how loose it was," he said."

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
I suspect it was hard for Stoner to ride the 2008 season with a seriously damaged wrist.....

Stoner racing clock to be fit - Motorsport - Sport - smh.com.au

"Stoner said he had a bone graft taken from his hip to help repair the scaphoid fracture he had been riding with last year.

"There was a bit of bone that had been floating around in there for a while and the doctor could just pull it out, that's how loose it was," he said."

OUCH. imagine riding a bike with that floating around,then imagine racing one:wow:

1 - 20 of 278 Posts